Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My First Haircut- a Picture story by Brooks :)

In case you didn't remember- I really needed a haircut- I was beginning to look a little shaggy, and people were calling me a lovely girl!



So we went to a real old fashioned Barbershop- Ralph's - where Daddy grew up getting his hair cut!



Daddy kept talking about Rosie- a famous carousel horse that kids get to sit on from the 1800's. Mommy and me were really excited- and then we saw her. Sorry Rosie, but you were pretty disappointing.


Chuck cut my hair- in case you can't tell by my face here, I had doubt as to how it would go from someone with a goatee like that!


First he spritzed me with water and I was unsure what to think




Then he had to comb my hair because it was a mess


It really tickled when he combed my hair



Finally he was ready to cut- and it really wasn't so bad!





And then... he whipped out the electric razor- I was not a fan... at all!





I definitely did not like this goatee man anymore!




The bakery next door gave me a free cookie to help me get over my razor trauma! And mommy took lots of pics to show what a big boy I look like! She thinks I look a lot like my Daddy in these pictures!




No comments: